Ty Nant Outdoors- Operating during the Covid 19- Caronavirus Situation
In light of the current situation in the UK with the Covid 19 (corona Virus) spreading we are keen to do our bit to manage the risk of the spread of the infection but also continue to enjoy the outdoors. The virus is said not to last long in the outdoors so what better reason than to come and enjoy it with us.
In light of this, we will continue to operate until the point of Governmental intervention.
What we are doing:
We are maintaining our standards of hygiene while running on the water activities. It is best practice to wash hand before eating.
- We are cleaning high touch areas in our vehicles.
- We are trying our hardest to use venues that have appropriate hand washing facilities.
- We Do have a limited supply of hand gel available.
- As most of our activities are meeting on location we advise our customers to continue to follow the UK’s best practices suggested.
- We are avoiding direct contact with our customers (ie handshakes)
- Our current Terms and conditions found here: continue to hold true with regards to cancellations and refunds of any Booking made as of 15 March 2020.
- Any Bookings made after 15 March 2020 On a last-minute basis within 2 weeks of a course or activity can be rescheduled or a Gift voucher offered in the event that Government intervention in terms of restricting Uk travel/ activity.
- – Should you suspect you have contracted the virus we will offer a 1 yr Gift Voucher or date to reschedule as long as you give us 5 days notice.
What we need you to do:
- Please wash your hands before entering our vehicles,
- Avoid handshakes
- Follow the government’s guidance to avoid further infection:
- If you have to cough/sneeze while you are with us please do so into a tissue and dispose of this into a bin as soon as you can, washing hands afterwards. Alternatively, coughing/sneezing into the bent elbow if no tissue available.
- Where individuals are exhibiting symptoms typical of flu, a cold or have been in close contact with someone who has the COVID-19 infection then they should exclude themselves from the course. Likewise, if an individual has travelled to/from the countries/regions as listed in https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas-with-implications-for-returning-travellers-or-visitors-arriving-in-the-uk they should act on the advice depending on whether they were a category 1 or 2 travellers.
Latest Government information and advice on Coronavirus, number of cases and risk level can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
The latest advice from Public Health Wales: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/
Latest Government travel advice and impact for travellers. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
Latest Government advice on how to avoid catching or spreading the virus, which is here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Earlier this week the Government published an action plan to contain the possible spread of the virus. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-action-plan/coronavirus-action-plan-a-guide-to-what-you-can-expect-across-the-uk